Thursday, August 11, 2011

DXN Leaders Interview at DZBB 594khz. Super Radyo

Last week was another unforgettable experience of mine. I was interviewed via mobile phone by Mr.Raul Virtudazo of DZBB 594khz. Super radyo(Radio network from the Philippines). 
At first I thought Mr.Marlon Mapa (One of the millionaires and mentor in DXN) is just joking around when he told me if is it Ok for me to be interviewed via Mobile phone by DZBB this Saturday(July 30,2011 to be exact). So, I just said yes to him without any hesitation. The night before I received a text message from him confirming that the interview is all set, after reading the message I felt nervous. 

Then this is it, the day of the interview. After an hour drive going from home to our main office in Sm North Edsa; while meeting our business partners and future business partners, suddenly my phone rung. A lady from DZBB, asked me if I'm ready for the interview and give me some instructions. So, she put me on the monitor of the program until Mr. Virtudazo talked to me. The interview is all about the positive side of network marketing , how & why we decided to join the business and our experiences in climbing the ladder to success. The program is not bias if the network marketing company is truly legal and trusted they find ways to contact those successful people to represent themselves for their company.


I am glad of this radio program choose the topic about the business. It will open a door for a lot of people to give it a try to be successful in this industry. Paul Zane Philzer's forecast about wellness revolution is coming into reality.


If you want  to listen to the live streaming interview of successful people with Mr.Raul Vitudazo. Just click the Image below: (The Program is every Saturday 6PM, Philippine time)







No comments: