Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DXN Travel Seminar Incentive

I am excited because I got my congratulatory letter for the Travel Seminar Incentive 2011. This is my first travel gong outside the country for FREE. It is all expenses paid by the company the plane ticket, hotel accommodation and my favorite the buffet of food.  I just want to share this to all of my fellow DXNers to be inspired to work hard and work smart in doing DXN business. Normally, most people going abroad to work for others dream but here in DXN, people go abroad to have fun and learn more how to grow their DXN business. Travel Seminar Incentive is one of the privilege offered by the company to its distributor or business partners to enjoy, just imagine as you grow your business with small capital; you earn more and your travel is FREE.




We will be out of the country this November 25, it is actually my third travel in DXN.The first two travel is local and now outside the country. I want you to watch this video of pictures taken last years Travel Seminar Incentives held in Cebu Plantation Bay Hotel and imagine yourself Participating next years FREE travel. So all you guys out there! Are you going to Join Us? Or Just be left behind? Good luck and see you next year!






No comments: